When it comes to researching Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare supplement plans, you have a lot of options available. But how can you know which plan is right for you?
The good news is that Blue Cross Blue Shield provides health insurance services across all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, so no matter where you live in the U.S., there’s a BCBS to serve your healthcare needs. You may even be surprised to learn that one in three Americans is insured with Blue Cross Blue Shield, making them a solid and reliable choice for your Medicare supplement plan.
Why Should I Choose a BCBS Medicare Supplement?
As one of the largest health insurers in the nation, BCBS offers numerous benefits to its customers, including those enrolled in a BCBS Medicare supplement plan. With popular options, including BCBS Plan F and BCBS Plan G, you’ll also enjoy many of the same benefits as other Medicare supplement plans, including:
- No application fee
- Household discount (varies from state to state)
- Nationwide coverage – see any provider in the U.S. that accepts Medicare
- Guaranteed renewable – your Medicare supplement plan cannot be canceled because of your health
- Fast issuance of your policy
- Temporary ID card delivered electronically if needed
- A free 30-day “look” period where you can go over all the details of your plan and cancel should you change your mind.