Mutual of Omaha agents, also known as insurance producers or insurance brokers are representatives who sell products to clients on behalf of the company.
Mutual of Omaha agents are reliable when providing life insurance
Mutual of Omaha and Mutual of Omaha agents are reputed for being one of the best providers of life insurance based on such criteria as financial power, customer satisfaction, and customer complaints.
Term life: terms of 10, 15, 20, and 30 years are available for coverage of $100,000 and more. You can get an estimated quote for term life insurance over the internet, but you would have to purchase it through one of the accredited mutual of Omaha agents. Rely on mutual of Omaha provider services to provide contact information for nearby mutual of Omaha agents or have one of the mutual of Omaha agents contact you directly.
Whole life: Applicants aged 45-85 (50-75 in New York) can purchase $2,000 to $25,000 of coverage over the web. Mutual of Omaha’s whole life insurance policies are guaranteed-issue, meaning that there are no health queries or medical evaluations. They also cover funeral and other final expenses. You can also purchase up to $40,000 of coverage with a simplified application process facilitated by any of the accredited Mutual of Omaha agents. A simplified application entails that you can answer several health queried without medical evaluation. Mutual of Omaha agents also help you get whole life policies for children.
Universal life: coverage is available in larger amounts than with the company’s whole life. Mutual of Omaha agents can help you secure four types of universal life policies like Income Advantage indexed universal life, which links the policy’s monetary value accumulation to a market index like S&P 500.
Mutual of Omaha provider services
Mutual of Omaha provider services serves as mediation between the Health Policy and the provider community.
They work with their agents to:
- Conduct onsite provider training
- Help identify and resolve issues
- Scheduling provider office visits
- Set up accessibility audits
Mutual of Omaha agents are available round the clock to support all providers. Some of the actions they take include:
- Reviewing member information
- Checking member eligibility
- Notifying you of an address change
- Finding a participating Mutual of Omaha provider services specialist
- Keeping track of Mutual of Omaha provider services updates
- Submitting a prior authorization
- Reviewing or searching the preferred drug list/formulary
- Notifying the policy of a provider termination
- Notifying the policy of updates to your practice
- Advising a Tax ID or National Provider Identification (NPI) Number change
- Obtaining a secure web portal or member care login ID
- Reviewing claims or remittance advice
- Locating forms
More about mutual of Omaha and mutual of Omaha agents
Mutual of Omaha offers supplementary financial products like dental insurance, Medicare Advantage, and Medicare supplement plans, annuities, critical illness insurance, disability income insurance, investments, banking services, and long-term care insurance. The agents, well-versed in Mutual of Omaha provider services, are available round the clock to support all providers to deliver a first-class experience.